Comment on page
Figure 1: The AWS S3 module.
IMPORTANT: This is an advanced module. Some setup is required before use.
This module uses the supported third-party service AWS S3. The module allows you to integrate an S3 bucket into your application to upload audio recorded during a call.
You can select and use any S3 integration that has been added to your Fuse account.
NOTE: Integrations are shared with all users in a Fuse account. You can always check existing integrations by going to the My Account page and viewing the Integrations tab.
Call recordings are uploaded in different formats depending on the source module:
To use this module, you must have an account with AWS (Amazon Web Services). You must also have a working Amazon S3 bucket added as an integration to your Fuse account.
Complete the following in order:
Once finished, the
AWS S3 module can be used successfully.
Figure 2: AWS S3 module fields.
As shown in Figure 2, the following fields are available. Completing an active field enables the next:
- Select Bucket: Select one of your AWS S3 integrations.
- Select Path: Select the path in your S3 bucket where your recording will be uploaded.
- Select Recording: Select the name of the recording module that will generate the recording to be uploaded.
- File Name: Enter a filename for the recording as a string or variable.
- Note: A timestamp will also be automatically appended to each filename before uploading.
- Uploaded recordings will have the following, final syntax:
Figure 3: Module settings for AWS S3.